Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Just Broke Up With Hugh Jackman!

Yes, I am sad to say that after almost 10 years of imaginary dating, I have broken up with my media boyfriend, Hugh Jackman:

Oh, I loved you so...

Now I know you might be wondering "Taffy! Why would you give up on that?". Well, I sat through Kate & Leopold, Someone Like You and Swordfish and I got behind him with all of that Broadway stuff because, well, he was so damn good at it but now, I'm sorry Babe. It's not me, it's YOU! My media ex is making a movie with Miley Cyrus! That is the last straw!!! It was good while it lasted. I love you but I'm not in love with you...

I still have good news though! Meet my new media boyfriend! You guessed it, It's Jared Padalecki!!! We'll be together until he makes a stupid career killing move, like making another movie with Paris Hilton in it.

I can learn to love again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home