Friday, February 15, 2008

Taffy Likes...Stuff That Gets Lost In The Translation

I went grocery shopping with my friends to the newest location of an Asian supermarket chain, T & T, on Cherry Street. It’s pretty awesome in there, with a small dim sum restaurant, nice prepared food like BBQ pork & duck and very good prices on all the stuff I like to buy and eventually, like to eat. While I was checking out the aisles, it struck me just how unintentionally hilarious some of the brand names of the products were.
Clearly, if the manufacturers had known that their probably perfectly good products were going to end up on North American shelves, they probably would have thought twice before naming their cookies “Collon”….mmmmm, colons! So be careful not to eat too many colons, otherwise, you just might Pucca!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home