Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jeremy Renner...Oscar Nominee!!!

Who's got a thumb and an Oscar nomination?...This guy!
Yay! My favourite actor, Jeremy Renner has been nominated in the Best Actor category for his performance in "The Hurt Locker". Although I'm happy for him, I'm afraid that the "honeymoon" period of my fandom for him may be coming to an end. If there is one thing people hate, it's having an awesome thing that they love that nobody else knows about and then they lose it to the general public. Now with the Oscar nomination, I can no longer keep Renner to myself, Booo!!!
I love him but I don't think he'll win it though. He's too new in the Academy's eye and they probably think that Jeff Bridges is way overdue (and he probably is...). But for me, he'll always win the Best Butt in the Business Award!
Smack That!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home