Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Didn't Suck!

My Valentine's Day did not suck yesterday. Did I spend it doing romantic things with a boyfriend/husband? BAWHAHAHA!!! Of course not, as if that would happen.
One of the things that I really dislike about Valentine's Day is that it's sole focus is on Romantic/Sensual relationships. It's as if they are the only types of relationships that matter and other types of love are not worthy of celebration. But yesterday I had a great Valentine's Day because I got to spend it with my family. My cousin and her husband were in town for a wedding and a bunch of my family members all got together for a brunch prepared by my Aunt and a good time was had by all. See, it doesn't have to be hearts and flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home