Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And Now, For No Reason What So Ever...

Hey Baby, You Got My Note!
Yeah, the one I sent you about Supernatural being really boring this season. I can tell by the look on your really hot face that sometimes the truth hurts.  I know you want to make me happy and I can tell just by how things have vastly improved by the third episode, that you care. But if you value our happy, completely fantasy relationship that exists only in my mind, you'll keep it up.  You should know that this new guy has been flirting with me lately and well, he's starting to look really tempting:

In a Disheveled Professor Kind of Way...

So keep up the good work, baby and we won't have to have this discussion again, ok? Thanks babe, you  can go back to doing your chin ups again!

 Lot's and Lot's of Chin Ups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home